foto user
Hélder Ramos
nav-left nav-right
menu-mobile
Olhares
menu-mobile-right
Carregar
História/Maserati 250F
fullscreen voltar lista nav-leftnav-right
História/Maserati 250F
voltar lista nav-leftnav-right

Maserati 250F

fotografias > 

História

2019-03-07 07:51:56
comentários (49) galardões descrição exif favorita de (68)
descrição
#56
Martin Halusa
Maserati 250F 2521
HGPCA
Algarve Classic Festival
Autódromo Internacional do Algarve

1956 Maserati 250F, ex-Jean Behra and Louis Chiron
Chassis: 2521
The Maserati 250F is, without question, one of the most iconic racing cars of all time. Built between 1954 and 1960, only 26 examples were produced by the factory.
Chassis 2521, a factory team car, was delivered in time for the 1956 Argentine Grand Prix where it finished its maiden race in second place driven by Jean Behra. 
The Frenchman went
on to campaign the car throughout the season and achieved podium positions at the Monaco, French, British and German grands prix 2521 was then sold to John du Puy and campaigned under his racing team ‘Ecurie du Puy’ for whom it was driven in a number of races by Bruce Halford and Jean Lucas. May 1958 saw
2521’s return to Monaco where Louis Chiron and Andre Testut took alternate turns to qualify for the grand prix, one of four races for that season.
In 1959 2521 visited Monaco once again, but this time for both business and pleasure! In the hands of Andre Testut, 2521 made a guest appearance during grand prix qualifying in
preparation for the Maserati’s other role that weekend. For while there wasn’t motor racing on the street circuit there was a motion picture being filmed – ‘Ein Engel auf Erden’
(‘Highway to Heaven’) – in which the Maserati played a starring role, with the film’s hero being a love-struck racing driver!
Subsequently acquired by and forming part of the famous Pozzoli collection in France for many years, this famous 250F was acquired by its previous long-term owner in 1989. Under
his instruction, 2521 returned to the racetrack where it was actively campaigned at some of the most high-profile events on the historic racing scene, including podium finishes at the
Goodwood Revival. The decision was taken to return the Maserati to the colour scheme in which it appeared at Monaco for both race circuit and film set in 1959 – in offwhite
with a red strip. This is how the car appeared in this year's 2016 Monaco Historic

Fonte: Steve Hart Restoration & Race Preparation Ltd
https://www.facebook.com/HistoricRestorationandRacePreparation/photos/a.477799972321381/810933015674740/?type=1&theater
exif / informação técnica
Máquina: NIKON CORPORATION
Modelo: NIKON D300S
Exposição: 1/100 sec
Exposição (EV+/-): 0 step
Abertura: f/20
ISO: 200
Dist.Focal: 135mm
Dist.Focal (35mm): 202 mm
Software: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 8.2 (Windows)

favorita de 68
galardões
  • galardão popular
    foto
    popular
Maserati 250F
#56
Martin Halusa
Maserati 250F 2521
HGPCA
Algarve Classic Festival
Autódromo Internacional do Algarve

1956 Maserati 250F, ex-Jean Behra and Louis Chiron
Chassis: 2521
The Maserati 250F is, without question, one of the most iconic racing cars of all time. Built between 1954 and 1960, only 26 examples were produced by the factory.
Chassis 2521, a factory team car, was delivered in time for the 1956 Argentine Grand Prix where it finished its maiden race in second place driven by Jean Behra. 
The Frenchman went
on to campaign the car throughout the season and achieved podium positions at the Monaco, French, British and German grands prix 2521 was then sold to John du Puy and campaigned under his racing team ‘Ecurie du Puy’ for whom it was driven in a number of races by Bruce Halford and Jean Lucas. May 1958 saw
2521’s return to Monaco where Louis Chiron and Andre Testut took alternate turns to qualify for the grand prix, one of four races for that season.
In 1959 2521 visited Monaco once again, but this time for both business and pleasure! In the hands of Andre Testut, 2521 made a guest appearance during grand prix qualifying in
preparation for the Maserati’s other role that weekend. For while there wasn’t motor racing on the street circuit there was a motion picture being filmed – ‘Ein Engel auf Erden’
(‘Highway to Heaven’) – in which the Maserati played a starring role, with the film’s hero being a love-struck racing driver!
Subsequently acquired by and forming part of the famous Pozzoli collection in France for many years, this famous 250F was acquired by its previous long-term owner in 1989. Under
his instruction, 2521 returned to the racetrack where it was actively campaigned at some of the most high-profile events on the historic racing scene, including podium finishes at the
Goodwood Revival. The decision was taken to return the Maserati to the colour scheme in which it appeared at Monaco for both race circuit and film set in 1959 – in offwhite
with a red strip. This is how the car appeared in this year's 2016 Monaco Historic

Fonte: Steve Hart Restoration & Race Preparation Ltd
https://www.facebook.com/HistoricRestorationandRacePreparation/photos/a.477799972321381/810933015674740/?type=1&theater
Tag’s: Maserati 250F,Martin Halusa,Maserati,Maserati 250F 2521,HGPCA,AIA,ACF,Algarve Classic Festival,Autódromo Internacional do Algarve,Steve Hart Restoration & Race Preparation Ltd
comentários
galardões
  • galardão popular
    foto
    popular

Máquina: NIKON CORPORATION
Modelo: NIKON D300S
Exposição: 1/100 sec
Exposição (EV+/-): 0 step
Abertura: f/20
ISO: 200
Dist.Focal: 135mm
Dist.Focal (35mm): 202 mm
Software: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 8.2 (Windows)


favorita de (68)